JForum (also known as JForum2) is a powerful forum software built as a Java web app. It is localized in numerous languages, and only needs a Servlet 3.1 compatible servlet container running on Java 8, and one of a variety of databases to run on. It is open source licensed under the BSD, and lives on SourceForge.
- Home page
- Downloads (The latest version is 2.8.2 from December 14, 2022.)
- Source code in SVN
- Support forum for questions, suggestions and problems
- This is also the place for any contributions, especially bug reports and improvements of the various localizations, which are very welcome.
- JForum is maintained by Andowson Chang and Ulf Dittmer.
- It was originally created, and maintained up to version 2.1.9, by Rafael Steil.
- Donations and gifts
- You can show your appreciation for the effort behind JForum by making a donation via PayPal or by sending a gift from an Amazon Wish List.
- Services and custom development
- If you need assistance with JForum beyond what can be done in the public forum, or need some additional features that the open source version does not have, note that I provide professional services around JForum. Please get in touch to talk about your requirements.